The user manual for the disting EX is available in pdf form. Please choose the manual corresponding to your firmware version below.
Please watch this forum thread for firmware update notifications.
|Version||Release date||Comments||Firmware download||User manual|
- Added support for up to 6 channel recordings in the WAV Recorder algorithm, and added a graphical display of SD card write pressure.
- Added the 'auto-sampler' to the WAV Recorder algorithm.
- Added support for microtonal scales (using Scala) to the SD Multisample algorithm.
- Added the 'Auto-change startup preset' and 'Auto-save when changing algorithm' settings.
- Increased the length of the filename displayed by the wavetable algorithms.
- Changed the default MIDI CC mapping for single algorithms to start at CC #7.
- Fixed problems with stuck or untriggerable notes in the SD Multisample algorithm, especially when chord mode was active.
- Fixed a problem where the Z knobs would not work in dual mode.
- Fixed a crash when entering any of the dual mode wavetable algorithms without wavetables on the SD card, and when entering the Programmable Quantizer algorithm without scales on the SD card.
- Fixed a problem where the display could become corrupt in the quantizer algorithms if the quantized input was changing too rapidly.
- Dual mode algorithms that send MIDI now correctly use the MIDI channel from the settings.
- Fixed a crash when a folder had more than the expected number of WAV files in it.
- Fixed a possible crash and SD card corruption when adding a new file to the card.
- Fixed a crash in the Wavetable Waveshaper algorithm when processing large input voltages.
- Fixed a crash in the Granular Pitch Shifter algorithm when the pitch was set very high.
- Incorporated disting mk4 firmware version 4.15 (so adding the Granular Pitch Shifter algorithm).
- Fixed a problem where WAV files containing lots of metadata would cause audio playback algorithms to take an extremely long time to scan folders.
- Added the 'Gate offset' parameter to the SD Multisample algorithm.
- Fixed audio corruption while loading presets from the MicroSD card.
- Fixed a problem where the sample folder would be scanned twice when switching presets in the SD Multisample or SD 6 Triggers algorithms.
- Fixed some problems with the sustain feature in the SD Multisample algorithm.
- Changed the WAV Recorder defaults to 48kHz/16 bit.